Weighs a staggering 299 gms, created out of lead crystal, finished off in 24ct bright Aztec yellow gold plate & stands at. 10.3cm (4″) tall by 4.8cm (1.7″) square I can only upload 12 photos, so please understand that all of the outer borders are marked. The iconic bottle was designed by Verrieres Brosse, and possesses a charm & almost hypnotic allure. Not mint condition as all the golden borders have contact marks & the cap appears slightly dulled, it is also worth mentioning that this glass has a slightly frosted appearance, unlike the other crystal clear rose gold bottle I have just listed. Rare glorious & utterly spectacular modern day but now discontinued empty Amouage Cristal spray collectable Mosque bottle, I think this is dated to the mid 1980s, & would look astonishing in a serious collection of fine luxury perfume bottles. Each of these bottles is finished by hand. The item “Iv. AMOUAGE Vintage 1980s Bright Gold Plated Mosque Empty Cristal Bottle Nr Mint” is in sale since Friday, April 20, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectables\Collectable Bottles & Pots\Perfume Bottles”. The seller is “sam_in_barbate” and is located in Barbate. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- IMPOSSIBLE TO PHOTOGRAPH, THE OUTER GOLD: LEAF IS A BRIGHTER YELLOW GOLD THAN IN MY PHOTOS
- ABSOLUTELY NOT IN A1 MINT CONDITION FOR: THERE ARE LIGHT CONTACT MARKS TO THEGOLDEN BORDERS
- THE CAP IS IN VERY GOOD BUT NOT MINT: CONDITION, THE GLASS IS IMMACULATE
- I HAVE SHOWN CLOSE UPS OF ALL 4 OF THE: TOP OUTER BORDERS, NONE OF THE GOLDWORK IS MINT